Re: Game stuck saving after editing in CAS (MAC)

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Game stuck saving after editing in CAS (MAC)

★ Novice

Hello, my game is stuck saving after editing in CAS and I was wondering if someone could help me. I use a Macbook Air.

Message 1 of 5 (462 Views)

@LunarZephyr0206  It would help to know the specs of your laptop (there's a lot of variation among macbook airs), as well as the packs you have installed.  Here's how to find your specs:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/475...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (454 Views)

Champion

Also it would help to know if you are experiencing trouble with Sims 3 or 4. We have questions about both games here.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (424 Views)

★ Novice

The Sims 4 is in question.

Specs: MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), 

1.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Macintosh HD

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

Packs- City Living, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Get Together, Parenthood, Toddler, Fitness, Vintage Glamour, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio and both free packs.

Not to mention a considerable amount of CC. I've been struggling to find faulty pieces considering how much I have and most programs designed to help that are .exe files which are difficult to open on a Mac hence I haven't used them yet.

Message 4 of 5 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LunarZephyr0206

Move your Mods folder out. Load a new game and play in CAS. Don't bother saving. Are you still having the issue?

There is no mod conflict detector for Mac. You will have to move it all out and then back in in small batches to eliminate the faulty CC.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 5 (382 Views)