Re: Game play freezing

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Game play freezing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? game freezing up
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? good questions! I play I don't write code!
What happens when the bug occurs? the game just freezes. it has been happening for a while.e now and I was hoping the last update would have fixed this. befoe the update It happened 3 times in an hour today I get into the game about 45 minutes in and it freezes. It has also gotten to the points that force quitting is not working and I need to force shut down the computer to reset the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect EA to have these major issue fixed and not create expansion packs that the sims community do not want! the base game needs to be fixed and also would like to get into my Sims 3 game that I can't even open!!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the game just freezes. it has been happening for a while.e now and I was hoping the last update would have fixed this. befoe the update It happened 3 times in an hour today I get into the game about 45 minutes in and it freezes. It has also gotten to the points that force quitting is not working and I need to force shut down the computer to reset the game.

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Game play freezing

@maracrutch 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)