Game performance issues, Sims 3 64-bit

by iscool87

Original Post

Re: Game performance issues, Sims 3 64-bit

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict No mods or cc installed, only basegame for now. It hasn’t crashed yet, but when I click on a building the cursor turns into the mac loadingwheel (don’t know how you call it haha, hope you get what I mean) and than the game freezes for a little bit, after a few seconds it’s done loading and shows the options for the building. So it is still working, only takes a few seconds to load specific areas of the world it seems
Message 11 of 14 (405 Views)

@xMissLynn  I call it the spinny beach ball thing.  I don't think that's its official title though.

What mode are you in when you see this happen?  It shouldn't happen in live mode, but in Edit Town it might not be surprising.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 12 of 14 (379 Views)

★ Apprentice
@iscool87 I’m having the exact same problem! Any fix?
Message 13 of 14 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]

@bobbyring96  Please post the full specs of your Mac, including operating system, as described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

Please also describe what exactly happens when you see the issue, and in what context, e.g. when you're placing a lot in Edit Town or something.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 14 (251 Views)