Re: Game isn't actually saving

by crinrict

Original Post

Game isn't actually saving

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? Complete erase of all my houses I have constructed
What do you expect to see? My houses to remain saved within my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hey Sims!

I've had this problem for months. Every time I go to save a game (I save it twice) and then open the app, all my households disappear and my hundreds of hours of work with it. I'm super sad and super disappointed. I feel like I have tried making a dozen different households in a dozen different worlds at this point. I have no idea what to do at this point. I have downloaded all the updates and it still occurs every time.

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

Hero
@madjb3 To be sure, you're playing on a Mac and not on Console ? You put console on the custom content part.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

Hero
@madjb3 Are you on Mac or console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)