Re: Game crashing after newest update

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Game crashing after newest update

★ Novice

Hello.

I have not been able to play the game since it crashes 5-10 minutes into building. I am not sure if it would crash during gameplay as I have been building up Newcrest so that is when I noticed. Doesn't seem to be a particular part of build mode or a particular button. I will attach the latest crash report. I do use mods, but I took them off to see if that would fix it and it still crashed. That crash report will also be attached as images since it won't allow the files as .txt

I am on Mac OS running Catalina version 10.15.7

Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)
Highlighted

@lesley_vega 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

Would you also be willing to share your save and Config.log file? If so, please upload to a file sharing site and PM me the link or send directly to SimQARobo.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

★ Novice
@Bluebellflora Just sent the PM. Also, I was opening the game and realized that every time I open it, it shows origin "installing the latest version of Origin." I think this has happened for a while now but never paid mind to it as nothing else seemed out of the ordinary.
Message 3 of 4 (189 Views)

@lesley_vega

Got them. Fantastic, thank you so much Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)