Re: Game Keep Freezing in San Myshuno

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Game Keep Freezing in San Myshuno

★★★ Newbie

I am using a Macbook Air 2020 and my game freezes when I try to save any builds in the IX Landgraab and Spire Apartments in San Myshuno. The "saving" screen will come up, but it will just get stuck on saving. I'll walk away for an hour and come back and it will still be saving. I don't have these issues when I'm in other worlds or working on other apartments, for some reason it only happens to the IX Landgraab and Spire Apartments. I was able to place a family in those lots, but when I try to save anything I build the game gets stuck on saving. 

So far I have tried: 

• playing with the family before I save
  • having the family leave the lots and return before I save 
  • removing my mods folder
  • repairing the game
  • checking for game updates
  • opening a new save file
  • deleting the entire game and reinstalling it 
  • updating my laptop 
  • turning my laptop on and off 

I've done everything I can possibly think of or find on google but I still can't get it to work. I'm trying to create a sim save of all of the worlds, but I can't complete it because I can't do anything with those two lots. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could do before I completely give up?  

Message 1 of 2 (570 Views)

Re: Game Keep Freezing in San Myshuno

@dorecee 

Instead of just removing the Mods folder or starting a new save, try a whole new Sims 4 folder - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (521 Views)