Re: FROZE MY MACBOOK

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

FROZE MY MACBOOK

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? I don’t know because it has frozen my macbook
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make your game not freeze
What happens when the bug occurs? IT HAS FROZEN MY WHOLE LAPTOP AND IT IS OVERHEATING
What do you expect to see? An unfrozen laptop considering I bought the game two days ago
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My laptop is heating up and about to break because your game has broke it, it won’t let me exit or do anything, I have university tomorrow and at this rate the way my laptop is i won’t be attending 

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Re: FROZE MY MACBOOK

@honorby 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

It's highly unlikely a game can break your Mac unless you have your laptop placed on a nice warm soft surface so air cannot circulate underneath and help cool it. It would then overheat which would be down to user behaviour and not the game.

Probably best not to play the game, I think University is more important Standard smile

Anyway, provide the specs asked for above please and we'll see if we can help.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)