Re: Now

by shonkieee

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@itsacommonlife Don’t worry we’ve all been having this problem since the update. It’s up to ea to fix it at this point. It should run fine on a Mac, but there’s a bug because of the patch. I hope they fix it and don’t leave us stranded
Message 261 of 302 (793 Views)

★ Novice

Not sure if this helps but, I just discovered today that instead of using two fingers and pitching the trackpad to zoom, it now is different. I used two fingers and swiped up and down to zoom in and out. 

Message 262 of 302 (772 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MeganNKistler I see, can you swivel and click and drag or no?
Message 263 of 302 (763 Views)

★ Novice

Yes. 

Message 264 of 302 (730 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MeganNKistler Are those the normal controls for swiveling and clicking and dragging?
Message 265 of 302 (717 Views)

My sims 4 screen won’t rotate through my mac mouse

★★★ Newbie

My game will zoom in and out as well as move up, down, and side to side when I drag the mouse on my laptop but when I try to rotate the view with my fingers on my mouse nothing happens. 

Message 266 of 302 (723 Views)

Re: My sims 4 screen won’t rotate through my mac mouse

@Taylorlynch22

Moved your post to this thread on the issue. Please see the first post on page 1 for workarounds.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 267 of 302 (707 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MeganNKistler You just saved my life and my game oh my god I owe you everything thank you so much
Message 268 of 302 (675 Views)

★ Apprentice
@shonkieee Is it fixed?!?!
Message 269 of 302 (654 Views)

Sims 4 Screen Rotation

★★★★★ Newbie

I am currently using a MacBook laptop as it is all I have at my disposal. I used to be able to rotate the screen by putting two fingers on the touchpad and twisting/sliding whichever direction I wanted. It no longer works, and using the rotate buttons under the camera tab is a pain. Any suggestions (keep in mind I am not using a mouse, I am using a touchpad)?

Message 270 of 302 (620 Views)