Re: Unable to rotate camera bug

by crazybirdfluff

Original Post

Hmmm

★★ Apprentice

Surprised this still hasn’t been fixed. Anyone know when we can expect the issue to be resolved 

Message 191 of 302 (766 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

★★★★★ Apprentice

;@Bluebellflora Ah, heck! Well I'm sorry, and also a bit confused! Bugs have a life of their own. I've been playing more since and it hasn't happened again

Message 192 of 302 (739 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

★★★★ Apprentice
@legasimmer It didn’t work for me, but I’m glad your game is up and working!!
Message 193 of 302 (736 Views)

Re: Hmmm

★★★★ Apprentice
@opalflora I hope it gets fixed SOON. I wanna play so badly
Message 194 of 302 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay so are you gonna actually fix it or is this gonna be another Sims 3 and the hundreds of dollars I've given y'all are going down the toilet? 

Message 195 of 302 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really want this to be fixed! Hopefully soon 

Message 196 of 302 (573 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Tinipandabear I tried emailing them directly since they seem to be unresponsive to the forum. Hopefully that does something
Message 197 of 302 (553 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've tweeted them. Radio silence.

Message 198 of 302 (526 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crazybirdfluff This is what they said in response to my email:
“Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Haider I would assist you with your The Sims 4 issue today.

It seems like an apparent bug in the game which is causing the non-accreditation of game performance. I know this can be upsetting for you. I really appreciate your feedback towards the game. I will make sure to forward the same to our concern department.

It is sad that we at customer experience, can only help with issues in the game itself, we cannot make changes or correct game bugs. You can however report this at the official forums, so that the moderators and Game experts can take a note of it and investigate this further.

Further, please post your query on the official forums at:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/what-do-i-do-if-i-have-a-complaint/

Believe me, the moderator team is however collecting data from the community and are examining solutions if they determine enough customers have the problem and the problem is technically addressable with a patch, or if a work around is possible.

We at EA customer service make every attempt to resolve each issue, but sometimes a resolution is simply not possible due to problems beyond our control. For your inconvenience, please accept my personal apology that this problem has negatively affected you.

Anticipating that Studio will look into the pertaining issue and try to put a fix to it in the game thus furnishing better gameplay experience for you.”
Message 199 of 302 (498 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was VERY upset when I updated my mods to accommodate the newest update and found that the zoom and rotate controls weren't working. I am having to deal with the CAS cursor glitch (been around for 2+ years and still hasn't been fixed) and now I have to deal with this glitch as well. If this glitch is similar to the CAS cursor glitch I won't be playing the sims anymore. I REALLY hope this gets resolved!

Message 200 of 302 (491 Views)