Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

by PeonyPixels

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

★★ Apprentice

same here omggg

Message 151 of 302 (651 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bluebellflora thats annoying, i paid a lot of money for it just to not work? Frown
Message 152 of 302 (658 Views)

my game won't let me zoom in

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I go into CAS, it won't let me zoom in our out on my character, I have to click on my sims to zoom in and I have to manually scroll through my clothes with the bar thing. I have tried reopening the game many times and even restarting my computer (Mac). Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Message 153 of 302 (635 Views)

Re: my game won't let me zoom in

@sophia_spxrlock

I've merged your post into this thread for the zoom and rotate known issue. Please see the opening post on page 1 for workarounds.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 154 of 302 (619 Views)

Re: my game won't let me zoom in

★★★★★ Novice

I understand the problem isn't gone yet? My gosh, it's been three days.
I'm normally a very patient person, but I've had enough of these 'workarounds'. I just wanna play my game like I used to. I've spent a lot of money on it through the years, so that shouldn't be too much to ask for.

Message 155 of 302 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same. Yes, there are 'workarounds' but its inconvenient to people who aren't used to the '< , >' rotate and '+, -' zoom in and out. I hope this issue is fixed soon , as it's not fair on those who have literally spent hundreds on this game for it not to work, the way we are used to. 

Message 156 of 302 (600 Views)

★★ Novice

It's comforting to know that other people are experiencing this issue! Really hope it gets fixed soon.

Message 157 of 302 (532 Views)

CAMERA PROBLEMS

★ Novice

HELLO, I NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH MY CAMERA CONTROLS UNTIL YESTERDAY BUT AFTER DOWNLOADING THE NEW UPDATE I CAN NO LONGER CONTROL THE CAMERA UP/DOWN WHİLE I CAN DO IT WITH THE CAMERA CONTROL BUTTON. COULD ANYONE HELP ME FIX THIS ISSUE? I TRIED THE SIMS 3 CAMERA THING ON AND OFF IT DIDN'T HELP SO I REVERT ALL CHANGES YET THE PROBLEM CONSISTS. 

Message 158 of 302 (455 Views)

★★★ Novice

You can zoom using your two fingers moving up and down. It's not the same as pinch zooming but it works really well as an alternative. I like it better than having to use the keyboard keys.

Message 159 of 302 (524 Views)

★★ Novice

I know I can't play the game until this is fixed. When you are using the trackpad for the majority of the gameplay, flipping to the keyboard in live mode is too slow. I was tempted to buy some more packages but now that I'm not playing, I might find something else to do.

Message 160 of 302 (517 Views)