Re: Unable to rotate camera bug

by PeonyPixels

Original Post

Re: Screen Rotation

★★★ Newbie

I think it is a bug that came with that new update. It worked, thank you! 

Message 131 of 302 (722 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Unable to rotate camera bug

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for clearing this up, since the update this has been happening and its been super frustrating. I really hope they fix it soon so I can have smooth gameplay with Island Living

Message 132 of 302 (725 Views)

Island Living: Mac Touchpad Broken

★★★ Novice

I am unable to use the usual touchpad camera rotation since downloading Island Living. I can't rotate the camera with circular gestures and also cannot zoom in or out using the pinch/expand gesture. Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 133 of 302 (728 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

★ Novice

I am one of the players affected and it makes gameplay more difficult. I understand the workarounds but why not just fix it so I can continue to be able to rotate and zoom in?

Message 134 of 302 (730 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, this issue severely affects gameplay. Please fix ASAP EA

Message 135 of 302 (721 Views)

Sims 4 rotation

★★★ Newbie

Hi

ive just noticed this week that I don’t seem able to rotate the screen using my trackpad both in build and live mode on my MacBook, I don’t ever remember it not working, the only way I can seem to do it now is by opening up the camera option at the top of the screen and using rotate there, which is really annoying . 

Message 136 of 302 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bluebellflora I need to know if this is going to be fixed soon, I am literally unable to play ...
Message 137 of 302 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JadenEmbers everyone keeps telling us to use the "workarounds" I agree with you they should just fixed it. the game was fine before
Message 138 of 302 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yea I'm having this problem too but the "workaround" is annoying and inconvienient. I've put over $500 into the sims 4 buying all the packs and I expect this bug to be fixed asap. I dont want my gameplay ruined. 

Message 139 of 302 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to get the rotation to work after removing all mods and repairing the game, I added the mods back in and I think it was one of my cc hairs causing it. But it doesn’t zoom in like it normally does now, I have to zoom in using the two finger swipe, it’s like I have to learn how to play the sims again from scratch. It’s frustrating. Not to mention the fact that the sims is super slow now after the update and I’m so annoyed I feel like I need to buy a new computer but I can’t afford one right now lol

Message 140 of 302 (706 Views)