Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Zoom and rotate Trackpad controls not working since June pat

★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora I’m having the same issues with the track pad. Are they gonna update this to get it fixed
Message 111 of 302 (444 Views)

june 2019 patch: macbook trackpad not rotating

★★ Novice

After the new update, the trackpad isn’t working well when playing the sims, it’s not rotating the screen at all. I tried removing mods etc. and it’s still not working. 

Message 112 of 302 (519 Views)

@bridgiemae13

Hopefully but no idea when. Pick which control is more important to you and do that gesture when you first load your household/build. It will render the other control unusable but you can then use the relevant workaround for that control.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 113 of 302 (518 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora It’s so frustrating
Message 114 of 302 (516 Views)

Re: june 2019 patch: macbook trackpad not rotating

Hero
@janitajasmin Merged your post with exiting thread for this issue.

Please refer to the first post for a workaround on this issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 115 of 302 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Bluebellflora I have been playing this game for years on my computer. My fingers move with out me having to even thing about it. Now I get frustrated because I forget and have to search the keyboard to use keys to zoom. Its something Im use to and i'm not building like I was. So yes, I am highly frustrated and find myself turning the game off.. Call me extra or dramatic but its slowing me down and I don't like it.
Message 116 of 302 (501 Views)

@alexa42993

You don't have to use the keyboard to zoom, use the two finger swipe like scrolling up and down a web page.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 117 of 302 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Bluebellflora THATS THE POINT. ITS NOT WORKING..
Message 118 of 302 (489 Views)

@alexa42993 

Yes it does. If you first use the two finger rotate gesture after loading your game then pinch to zoom will not work but two finger swipe does. 

AHQSigImage.png
Message 119 of 302 (482 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@alexa42993 I agree, it’s so frustrating
Message 120 of 302 (468 Views)