by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [Info Request] MAC: Sims in CAS pixaled or Cloth Not showing

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks everyone for the help! Upgraded to Yosemite, all fixed! :D

Message 41 of 78 (904 Views)

The clothes in create a sim is glitching and i can see right through it

★ Novice

I just bought the sims 4 for my mac (on origin yesterday), but when i wanted to create a sim, in CAS, i noticed something very strange. The clothes seem to be glitching, and i could see right through it. I can se outlines and a bit of the color of the clothing, but it is very see through. But when I enter the different wolrds in the game, the clothes is all normal.. I don't know what to do, and i can't find others with similair problem. If anyone know what to do, please don't hesitate to asnwer Standard smile

This is how the clothes look

Message 42 of 78 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem, Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB

Message 43 of 78 (880 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you answer the questions on the first page.

Thank you

@lazydancer Could I use your picture for my blog post here: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2015/02/graphical-issues-in-cas-on-macs/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 78 (869 Views)

Create a Sim: Clothing/Hair/Etc not showing up

★ Novice

So I just downloaded the sims 4 for my mac and an issue as soon as it opens to create a sim, it doesnt show the clothing, hair color, etc. Just little pixels and blotches of the colors it's suppose to be. Any ideas?

Message 45 of 78 (859 Views)

Re: Create a Sim: Clothing/Hair/Etc not showing up

Hero

@samvspoet Merged. Please try the suggestions posted and answer the questions on the first post.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 78 (855 Views)

Sims 4 MAC create a sim

★★★ Newbie

Just downloaded Sims 4 for my Mac, from origin, and straight off there are issues. When you open create a sim the characters appear pixulated and you are unable to edit their clothing accordingly. This also occurs if you just click through to live play and try to "plan outfit." 

Uninstalled and reinstalled. It is brand new and already broken.

Fixes?

Message 47 of 78 (855 Views)

Re: Sims 4 MAC create a sim

Hero

@LucieSpeirs Merged. Could you please check the first post and try updateing to Yosemite if you haven't done so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 78 (846 Views)

Re: Sims 4 MAC create a sim

Champion

Also when you post, please include what version of the Mac OS you are using. It seems like the drivers for the older versions of the OS aren't able to support the game at this point and you may have to update to Yosimite. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 49 of 78 (827 Views)

Sims 4 CAS graphics

★★★ Newbie

I have just downloaded the Sims 4 for Mac from Origin. When I open the game and go into CAS the sims appear to be dressed in their clothes but their whole bodies are completely nude coloured (matching their skin tone) and also are covered in flickering black dots. Has anyone experienced this or can anyone help me?? I've just spent a lot of money downloading everything available from Origin for the Sims 4 and i don't know what to do!!! Thanks.

Message 50 of 78 (806 Views)