[FIXED] MAC: Sims in CAS pixaled or Cloth Not showing

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 (Mac) Bug while creating sim?

★★★★★ Novice

This is a screen shot of my screen is this the same thing everyone has been getting? x

Message 20 of 78 (2,142 Views)

Mac CAS Issue naked sims

★★★ Newbie

When I'm in create a sim my sims always show up naked with little dots on them of what the color of their clothes should be. Their facial hair and teeth also don't show up. When I exit CAS they look fine.

Message 21 of 78 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for looking into it! Ugh that's so annyoying... I hope that EA comes out with a patch. Where would I hear about it if they do?

Message 22 of 78 (2,137 Views)

Hero

Could you guys play around with the graphics settings ?

I assume you also have post processing and laptop mode ?

See if changing those does anything for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 78 (2,131 Views)

★★ Novice

I am from France and I have the same problem..... Confusedmileysad: HELP!

@cutesneeze wrote:

I just downloaded the Sims 4 (Deluxe Edition) for Mac today and I'm experiencing an issue when I'm creating a Sim. The clothes are partially loaded; the clothes are basically loading as the same color as the Sim's skin, which makes it look like they are naked. However, in game, they have clothes on and things are seemingly back to normal. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or if anyone has a solution?

Message 24 of 78 (2,125 Views)

Hero

What graphics card do you have ? Did you change your default settings ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 78 (2,122 Views)

★ Novice
I managed to fix mine! I don't know if this will work for everyone but I hadn't upgraded to Yosemite before today but I did it just now and now the game works like a dream! Maybe if you guys haven't ungraded, try that! Thanks to everyone who's been helping Standard smile
Message 26 of 78 (2,110 Views)

Sims 4 Digital Deluxe - Major glitch

★★★ Newbie

When in Create Sim mode, the clothes are invisible as well as the hair colour. The whole of the Sim is skin coloured. I have taken a screenshot, however, I cannot add photos to this message.

Message 27 of 78 (2,038 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Digital Deluxe - Major glitch

★★ Guide

Can you upload your pic to somewhere like photo bucket and post a link? (Not sure if that is even allowed). What graphics card are you running?

Message 28 of 78 (2,034 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Digital Deluxe - Major glitch

Message 29 of 78 (2,028 Views)