Original Post

Re: sims 4

Hero

No, not at the moment

@beth92361 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 267 (792 Views)

Will The Sims 4 be realesed on Mac

★★★ Newbie

Will The Sims 4 be realesed on Mac on Sept. 2 or will be released after that? If its not being released on Sept. 2 then can you give me an estimation of when it will.

Message 42 of 267 (787 Views)

Re: Will the Sims 4 pre order work on apple mac?

★★★ Newbie

They said that right now they are focasing on pc and will probably come back to it later. I think you should go to their website and send them an email or something asking about it. thats what i did but they havent asnsered yet.

Message 43 of 267 (787 Views)

mac book

★★★ Newbie

I preordered the sims 4 for my mac but it said pc only can i still play it on my mac or not also can i play the demo on my mac

Message 44 of 267 (786 Views)

Re: mac book

Hero

@OFC9899 not unless you have a windows installed through bootcamp or some other tool.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 267 (784 Views)

Sims 4 Mac demo

★★★ Newbie
Will,there be a demo for the sims 4 on Mac? If there will be can i have it I bought the sims 4 for PC then I had to return it and I'm super sad that it will come out later for Mac I think that that is very un fair.
Message 46 of 267 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will,there be a demo for the sims 4 on Mac? If there will be can i have it I bought the sims 4 for PC then I had to return it and I'm super sad that it will come out later for Mac I think that that is very un fair.
Message 47 of 267 (781 Views)

Hero

No, the demo is not for mac and if I were you I would cancel the preorder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 267 (775 Views)

The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Before I preorder The Sims 4 Deluxe edition i wanted to know if The Sims 4 going to be for the Mac computers????

Message 49 of 267 (780 Views)

Re: The Sims 4

Community Manager
Message 50 of 267 (778 Views)