Re: [FAQ] MAC Version - OUT NOW

by fons_garmo

Original Post

Re: [INFO] MAC Version coming in February 2015

Hero

That should be higher then Lion so I would say yes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 261 of 267 (1,371 Views)

Re: [INFO] MAC Version coming in February 2015

★ Novice
YES
Message 262 of 267 (1,365 Views)

The Sims 4 Premium Edition compatibility with mac

★★★ Newbie

This is an article that i read earlier

If you have already downloaded the game for PC but now wish to play it on your Mac, you can do so when the Mac version is released. All buyers of the Mac version will get a PC copy and vice versa.

If this is true, then i would like to know since i purchased the DVD copy of the premium edition, will this be compatible on the release date of the mac on feb. 17??

Or will i need to purchase something else?

Thanks!!!

Message 263 of 267 (1,365 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Premium Edition compatibility with mac

Hero

@hfouche1 Mac will be download only so you can't install it from the DVD.

BUT you can redeem your code on Origin (which you probably already did) and get the digital Mac Version for free.

Hope that answers your question.

(not sure about the vice versa part. I do not know if buying the Mac version entitles you to the PC one)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 264 of 267 (1,357 Views)

Re: [FAQ] MAC Version coming in February 17th, 2015

Hero

There are now official times as well. The game goes live for everyone at the same time

February 17th,  2015, after 10 am PST Ime. (6pm UK time, 7pm Central European Time, and for Sydney, Australia, 5am on February 18)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 265 of 267 (1,314 Views)

★ Novice

I have sims 4 limited Edition, am I still meant to be able to use it on Mac?  because I haven't been able to for the last 2-3 weeks

Message 266 of 267 (1,103 Views)

Hi @Bonnie54321,

Any edition of The Sims 4 is compatible with Mac. If you have issues installing or running the game, please create a new thread in The Sims Mac board Standard smilehttp://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 267 of 267 (1,095 Views)