Re: [INFO] Sims 4 Currently NOT for Mac ...but EA is working on a Mac Version

by Andrew060

Original Post

sims 4 mac edition

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know when they will be making sims 4 compatible with macs because i really want to get it but we only have macs and macbooks. i cant wait any longer!

Message 231 of 267 (331 Views)

The sims 4

★★★ Newbie
I got a sims 4 game but it doesnt work for my Mac its DVD version how can I make it work ? & also do I need take it back or can I keep it till the Mac version comes out ?
Message 232 of 267 (325 Views)

Hero

@jaeee34 All known info is in the first post of this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 233 of 267 (317 Views)

Mac

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded Sims 4 not realizing that it wouldnt be able to be played on my computer. is there anything i can do to 

1 get my money back or 

2 to be able to play it on mac with out haveing to buy the mac version when it comes out

i feel like i know the answer to both of these questions but i would like to know. 

Message 234 of 267 (318 Views)

Mac Combatiblity

★★★ Newbie

I do not want to be rude, but i do not not think the sims 4 has not been fair. I think that sims 4 should be relised when it is avaible for PC AND Mac.

Message 235 of 267 (309 Views)

Re: Mac

Hero

@breakfast728 Please refer to the first page of this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 236 of 267 (303 Views)

Sims 4 Installation

★ Novice

Hey everyone. Just got the Sims 4 game and the place I got it from said that I could play the game on a Mac. Not sure how to do so because whenever I put the disk into the drive it wont pull up the game. 

Message 237 of 267 (294 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Installation

Hero

@kmv679 The game doesn't work on mac. Take it back to the Store and try get a refund. They did give you false info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 238 of 267 (281 Views)

MAC for sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone able to use a MAC laptop for SIMS 4???

Message 239 of 267 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't understand these MAC users that cry about games not being released for them as fast as PC. If you're that bothered, you should have bought a PC.

Message 240 of 267 (277 Views)