SIMS 4

by annzy202

Original Post

SIMS 4

★★★ Newbie

Can someone please tell me why there is no demo download for mac to do the create a sim, plus on origin it only says PC download to pre order it.... or am i the only one

Message 101 of 267 (454 Views)

Re: SIMS 4

Hero (Retired)

@annzy202  please see page 1 for info and here if you have Bootcamp   there is no info for MAc or other consols yet the TS4 is PC version

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Guide-Running-Windows-on-your-Mac/m-p/3247679#U3247679

Message 102 of 267 (448 Views)

WHY IS THERE NO SIMS 4 FOR MAC

★★ Novice

Such a let down I looked forward to the game coming out this year on September 2nd to find out that its just for PC you need to fix this issue ASAP, how am I supposed to play this game if I cant play it on my Mac

Message 103 of 267 (445 Views)

Re: SIMS 4

★★ Novice

Its not coming out for MAc yet... yes I am pissed too!!!!!!

Message 104 of 267 (443 Views)

Re: WHY IS THERE NO SIMS 4 FOR MAC

★★★★★ Guide

The Sims 3 had a lot of issues on Mac because it was essentially a PCgame played through an emulator. To avoid those issues, The Sims 4 would have to be completely built from the ground up (essentially a completely different game). So far it looks like a Mac version may be in progress, but it will not release until a much later date.

Message 105 of 267 (444 Views)

Sims 4 for Mac?

★★★ Newbie

I am so excited and can't wait for Sims 4. But, unfortunately, I don't have a PC.

Will Sims 4 ever be for Mac? If so, how long before it's released?

Thanks!

Message 106 of 267 (438 Views)

Re: Sims 4 for Mac?

Hero (Retired)

@zofia00   the TS4 is PC version at the moment please see page 1 for info  there is no info for MAc or other consoles yet

if you have Bootcamp  read this before making any decisions

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Guide-Running-Windows-on-your-Mac/m-p/3247679#U3247679

Message 107 of 267 (434 Views)

sims 4

★★★ Newbie
When is there going to be another sims game for the consoles not just the computers.
Message 108 of 267 (433 Views)

Re: sims 4

Hero

There's no info on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 109 of 267 (430 Views)

The Sims 4 for Mac

★★ Novice

Why did EA announce last year that they were going to release the Sims 4 on Mac, when everyone knows they don't care about people who don't own a PC (I mean, when you look at the sales figures from Pc to Mac, who'd blame them)?

I mean, let's be honest with ourselves, a company that can't even be bothered to give a vague indication for when they might release a product on something that doesn't need Windows shouldn't really be trusted, unless they advertised that it was intended solely for one platform.

I have a good gaming PC (I hate windows, but that's another story) and yet I'm annoyed for all those who have been promised something, and yet, once again, have been let down by a company that should have learnt by now that consumers actually do matter and will start frothing at the mouth when they've been wronged.

So, EA, when do you plan on letting us mere few (who would prefer to have just one computer) know whatever it is you're up to?

Either way, I won't hold my breath.

A.

Message 110 of 267 (434 Views)