Re: Expansion packs download not showing up

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

sims 3

★★ Novice

I'm trying to install the sims 3 world adventure, but there is no install button. Not sure what to do.

Message 481 of 694 (1,002 Views)

Re: sims 3

Community Manager

Hi there @zuwizuwi,

This looks like you're missing the 64-bit version of World Adventures from your account- we won't be able to add this version for you from the forums as we can't access your account details here, but the live support team can get this added so you can download and play this pack.

Please get in contact with live support to get this version added by reaching out to the team through Twitter or Facebook- feel free to attach this conversation when you reach out there so the team does have something to reference. If you run into any troubles getting through there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 482 of 694 (974 Views)

Sims 3 64bit expansion packs

★ Novice

I recently purchased ambitions and world adventures and thought it would automatically come with the 64bit versions but alas it did not. I have sent an email to EA Help with no response, Is there anything i can do on my end?

Message 483 of 694 (960 Views)

Re: Sims 3 64bit expansion packs

@janefosterthor  Try contacting EA support again, except this time, choose the live chat option.  If you don't see it, change the region in the upper-right corner of the page to U.S. or U.K., or choose a slightly different category of issue.

You can also contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook if you prefer.

In either case, the magic word is "entitlements," as in, you'd like the support rep to add the entitlements for the 64-bit versions of your packs to your account.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 484 of 694 (945 Views)

Expansion packs download not showing up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I redeemed some codes for a few expansion and stuff packs, i have entitlement to them on my account but i have no option to download them to my game on origin. I spoke with live chat and they said to report it on here. can anyone help?

Message 485 of 694 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@yunglorddameRedeem new codes for the sims 3 often won't auto give you the "entitlement" for the 64 bit version of sims 3 games.
Contact EA live chat(again) and specifically ask them to add the "entitlement" of the 64 bit version of the packs for you.

("Unlocked" status is for the standard 32 bit of the packs) 

Message 486 of 694 (996 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @yunglorddame,

This does look like you're missing the 64-bit versions of your DLC on your account- this isn't something we can add for you over the forums since we can't access your account details here on AHQ, but the live support team does have the ability to get these 64-bit versions added for you so you can download and access your content again. 

If you're having issues with the live chat on the help site, please instead get in contact with the live support teams through Twitter or Facebook instead- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you reach out there so that team does have something to reference. Please be sure to let me know if you run into any issues there! 

solaire.png

Message 487 of 694 (970 Views)

Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I am a macOS user of The Sims 3. The 64-bit update has not worked for me so far. I'd like you to look at my account and re-apply the 64-bit entitlement for me. I will wait for you while you do it. Once you've finished I'll double-check for you that it worked by checking to see if Origin reports that the CD Key is now present in my 64-bit game. Thank you for your help!"

Message 488 of 694 (921 Views)

Re: Sims 3

Community Manager

Hey there @tatafomik,

What issues are you having with the 64-bit entitlements exactly, is that version not appearing on your account for you?

solaire.png

Message 489 of 694 (887 Views)

Re: Sims 3

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire Hey, yes. I don't have a 64-bit version of the game on my account
Message 490 of 694 (841 Views)