Eversince the update June 2019, sims has been acting weird.

by Clarisa562

Original Post

Eversince the update June 2019, sims has been acting weird.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Vampires, Get to work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once the game starts, doesn't matter what household you play.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims' Auto-solve will stop working, and the camera will only rotate one way. Sims will sometimes not perform their needs and will stay in one place.
What do you expect to see? Sims performing their needs after clicking auto-solve. Hopefully camera able to rotate regularly on trackpad like before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 2019 update.

I play sims 4 on a Mac Laptop. After a few minutes of playing, sims autonomy will stop working. When moving the camera on the trackpad will stop working and will only rotate on one side. I had always used Mods, and this never happened until the game updated. (June 2019) That is when Sims 4 started having issues. I removed the mods, changed households, started a new game, install and uninstall. The game still has problems. It gets annoying because I had tried everything. Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 1 (283 Views)