Re: Error Code 327682:0

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Error Code 327682:0

★★★ Newbie

So I found out that they rolled out the 64-bit version of Sims 3 for Mac w/ Catalina, but it doesn't seem that I received it yet or that my version just doesn't want to install. I tried installing Sims 3 onto my computer and it gave me Error Code 327682:0 with 3 different ways to troubleshoot. I tried all three, including running the Origin Client as Admin, and it still didn't want to install. The main problem is that I can't even get to the external application to install the game. I have the game on my PC, but would like to also have it on my Mac. Any help would be appreciated since I have no clue what to do!

Message 1 of 5 (376 Views)

Sims 3 not installing (MacBook Air)

★★★ Novice

I bought the Sims 3 last week and I still haven't been able to install it. I have a MacBook Air (2017) (Bought December 2018). 

Message 2 of 5 (360 Views)

Hero
@ChocoChipSims Does the title of the game in your library say 64-Bit & Metal? The box art should say 64-Bit too.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (354 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I have the same problem and I'm downloading the game from Origin. 

https://www.origin.com/rus/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-3/expansion/the-sims-3-island-paradise

Here it says that the game was updated on 28th of October which I assume is the new update. 

I'm still getting the error Frown 

Message 4 of 5 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ChocoChipSims and @Trojcka  Please make sure you're downloading the correct version of Sims 3:

DL 64-bit.png

If you don't have the 64-bit base game in your account, please contact EA customer support for help.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

You'll need to explain that you own Sims 3 but specifically need the entitlement, as it's called, for the 64-bit version to be added to your account.

@Bella78a  I've merged your post into another thread on the same issue.  The above applies to you as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (343 Views)