Re: Error 327682:0 on Mac

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Error 327682:0 When attempting to download Sims 3

★ Novice

Origin uninstalled my Sims 3 game and all of the packs. When I updated Origin, and attempted to download and reinstall, I continuously get error 327682:0 stating I should try restarting my computer. I have attempted to restarted both origin and my computer, which has not solved the problem. This error also suggests running Origin as an administrator, but I am not having any luck installing my game. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,868 Views)

Re: Error 327682:0 When attempting to download Sims 3

@Hollyydayy  Does your Mac run Catalina?  If so, that's the issue: Sims 3 is 32-bit, and Catalina is 64-bit only.  I wrote a more thorough post about it here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/sims-3-not-installing-on-mac/m-p/8855460#M6799...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (1,816 Views)

Re: Error 327682:0 When attempting to download Sims 3

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Yes, thank you so much, I recently purchased a new MAC and didn't even think about this! Thank you for your quick response
Message 3 of 5 (1,805 Views)

Error 327682:0 on Mac

★★★★ Novice

Hey! I currently have Macbook with Catalina. I am trying to download Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack on origin but I encounter with the Error 327682:0. Do you know what should I do? I have already downloaded The Sims 3, World Adventures and Supernatural but I cannot download Late Night Frown

Plz help

Message 4 of 5 (1,745 Views)

Re: Error 327682:0 on Mac

@yaprakbalci  Sims 3 does not currently run in Catalina, as the game is a 32-bit app, and Catalina is 64-bit only.  Please see my previous answer.

There is a 64-bit update coming at some point; you can keep an eye on this thread for any news:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/the-sims-3-64-bit-amp-metal-release/td-p/8631090

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (1,703 Views)