Empty Game Library Server Error

by YoshiinoYoshi

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Seasons won't download after purchase

★★ Novice

I meant to post earlier, but I called EA and they said that there is a bug between Origin and Mac, where it's not downloading seasons. I just got a refund, and they said it could be a few days or a week until the bug is fixed. He said just to call and check to see if it's fixed before purchasing again. Wondering

Message 41 of 94 (1,078 Views)

Sims 4 is missing 2018

★★ Novice

Sims 4 would not update, August 1st 2018, so I looked up ways to fix it. I went to https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/ to try and fix and I followed the instructions and installed Origin Reset Tool and re installed Origin and now my Sims 4 and all my expansions are missing... please help

Message 42 of 94 (1,050 Views)

Re: Sims 4 is missing 2018

Hero
Hi @prettysims4ever

moved your post to the mac forum for better help.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 94 (1,032 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG I did the same Frown(((((((((((
you solve your problem yet ??

Message 44 of 94 (988 Views)

The sims4 missing after re downloading origin

★★ Novice

So,

I cannot update my sims 4 from Origin, keep saying it's my internet connection problem but there's no problem with my internet

anyway, so I try to remove my origin and re- download it. However, after I did it, my sims 4 is missing !!!!

It is empty in my game library !!

btw, when I opened up the new download Origin, it said " Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."

Please help !!!!!!!!!

Message 45 of 94 (897 Views)

Re: The sims4 missing after re downloading origin

Champion

This is a known issue. EA is working to resolve the issue. In the meantime, when you start up Origin, make sure that Origin In Game is disabled and Automatic Updates turned off.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 46 of 94 (890 Views)

Champion

Not yet. EA is working on the issue and will report back here as soon as possible.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 47 of 94 (976 Views)

Re: Empty Game Library Server Error

★★ Apprentice

Anyone got updates on when this glitch will be fixed. It has officially been a week since this started so I am hoping that they at least started to locate this issue. : / 

Message 48 of 94 (936 Views)

Re: Empty Game Library Server Error

@YoshiinoYoshi,

Which version of macOS are you running?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 49 of 94 (931 Views)

Orders not Downloading on Mac OS X

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Why Aren't my Purchases downloading?
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Recent purchases are not downloading and not showing up as purchased where I can buy extra content. They money has been removed from my bank account.
How is this making it more difficult? N/A
How can we reproduce this experience? N/A

I have spent $50.00 on a game pack and 3 stuff packs which have never queued to download. I've been in contact with customer support about this issue twice and was wondering if there is an expected date for a patch? It's mildly frustrating because I've spent money and I cannot enjoy what I've purchased. It should also be important to not that this was not happening before the last update Origin pushed. 

Is anyone else having this issue with their Sims4 games?Disappointed

Does anyone expect this to be fixed soon? Devil

Does anyone have a fix? :eahigh_file:

TIA for any replies. Happy Simming! Party hat 

Message 50 of 94 (922 Views)