Re: Empty Game Library Server Error

by YoshiinoYoshi

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Seasons won't download after purchase

★★ Novice

I have a security software, but how would I check to see if it's blocking it? 

Message 11 of 94 (2,026 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Seasons won't download after purchase

Champion (Retired)

Look in its settings or inquire at a support site for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 94 (2,014 Views)

Re: Cannot re-install the sims 4

★★ Novice

Thanks for replying! I have contacted a game advisor yesterday and he said that the inability to re-install the sims after being deleted is a known problem for Mac users. He said that the studio is currently fixing the bug. Wish it will be fixed soon Frown

Message 13 of 94 (2,022 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As of today ( Sunday, July 29, 2018 ) I still have this error. When I got in contact with the support team they said that after 48 hours if it is still giving me the error to talk to them again. :/

Message 14 of 94 (2,101 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The games should be there once the servers are up again I guess, They may give you a refund if you got the game with a debit or credit card seeing that this is kind of their fault. I can not update Sims 4 or repair it. I can not even play it actually, it is just gone from the library, all my games are for now.

Message 15 of 94 (2,060 Views)

★★★ Novice
OMG the same is to me! all is just gone from library and when i try to use my codes to get game it says that code is used.
Why I can't use my codes that i got when i used game to get back my games and download them again? I was sending emails, calling them and still no answer. This is not fair from such a big company as them.
Message 16 of 94 (2,052 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I believe that with the server error you can not buy or use codes for games as well. They still have your game data and I am guessing that the games you paid for will show up once this is fixed. If you get your old games back and not your new ones then I would contact support right away... They said this should be fixed tomorrow so we will see if the games show up I guess. 

Message 17 of 94 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Novice
I really hope this problem gets solved soon cause last days i tried all to figure it out. Its weird for me that on MAC Origin doesnt work but on normal PC works cause i tried to log in from other PC and its worked but from my MAC i couldnt play or enter codes or download.
After i erased origin and instaled to version my games are gone. Before that I had games but not all of them and I couldnt update Sims 4. Seems like reinstalling Origin made even worst.
Hope all get soon solved....
Message 18 of 94 (2,042 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It should be solved soon. I read questions from 2016 when this happened. It looks like it only happens on Mac... stupid Apple products. I reset Origin with the ResetOrigin software and that is when my games were gone as well so I guess they will show up tomorrow. I'll give you an update when I get my stuff back. Maybe then your stuff will be back as well.
Message 19 of 94 (2,032 Views)

Hero

@YoshiinoYoshi @majafano

as this seems to be a mac issue, I moved this to the mac forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 94 (2,074 Views)