Eco Lifestyle Bugs

by AmberGold00

Original Post

Eco Lifestyle Bugs

★★ Novice

After downloading eco lifestyle, I can't move into a new lot. it doesn't give me an error code it just brings me back to the map. CAS fine, Gallery fine but I can't play old or new save. HELP!

Message 1 of 4 (3,221 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle Bugs

★★ Novice

I'm having similar problems. I downloaded eco lifestyle. When I moved newly created Sims into an Evergreen Harbor lot none of the floor tiles appeared and the game crashed. I tried to repair the game. Attempted to move them into the same lot and got black glitchy lines, floor tiles were a weird blanked out gray color and then the game crashed again. I updated to the latest patch that allegedly fixed the June 3 patch. 

Message 2 of 4 (3,166 Views)

@AmberGold00 @AshAlly08 

Can you both please move your Sims 4 folders out of Documents > Electronic Art to the desktop then launch a brand new clean game and see if you're still having the issues.

If you are still having the problems please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 4 (3,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AshAlly08 Me too
Message 4 of 4 (1,689 Views)