Re: Dragon Valley Download Issues

by rebexxaaaa

Original Post

Dragon Valley Download Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought the Dragon Valley pack with Celtic Lands included. I am on a mac. I am unable to download the world onto the launcher. When I go to the website sims3.com and go to my purchase history, find Dragon Valley, and download it, it asked permission to open "The Sims 3" and I say yes. Then it opens the launcher along with another Sims 3 window. Then everything closes except the launcher and I get the error in the picture. I have tried going to a different browser and clearing the cache and everything. I tried opening the game, then from the main menu clicking the three dots at the bottom left, then selecting the bottom option that shows the downloads and queuing the downloads from there. After doing that I have tried quitting the game and I get the same error. Then I have tried leaving the game open and next to the download it says "download queued" and then nothing happens. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of and I get nothing. I purchased Dragon Valley from Origin. (I purchased it a while ago and I wasn't able to figure it out so I just gave up until now.)

Message 1 of 6 (583 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@rebexxaaaa

Moved to the mac forums

@fons_garmo  or @Bluebellflora  please and thank you in advance

Message 2 of 6 (434 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @rebexxaaaa,

Please make sure your game is updated to version 1.67. You can check this on The Sims 3 launcher Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game is updated. I have tried all kinds of things to make it download and I'm just super confused and frustrated.

Message 4 of 6 (399 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@rebexxaaaa,

Have you been able to install any other content from The Store in your game?

Message 5 of 6 (392 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was able to download hidden Valley and a few other small things for buy mode. It's only Celtic lands and dragon valley that I'm not able to download.
Message 6 of 6 (384 Views)