Re: Download of Fitness SP is stuck at 2%

by puderosasims

Original Post

Download of Fitness SP is stuck at 2%

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Currently I'm reinstalling my game to exclude Get Famous and Jungle Adventures, and I'm facing some problems. First, I wasn't able to download Fitness SP at all because of the 196613:0 error. Repairing the game fixed this, but now it won't load any further than 2%. My internet connection is fine, so could it be the Origin servers which are acting up at the moment?

It looks like this since hours:

Loading Process

I've already tried the following:

• Completely uninstalling the game
  • Repairing the game
  • Completely uninstalling Origin via the Origin reset tool
  • Restarting my computer

Does anyone have an idea what else I could do? My operating system is High Sierra.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (491 Views)

@puderosasims

Set up a new user account on your Mac and see if it will download there.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (454 Views)

★★ Guide

@Bluebellflora Thanks for your reply! Somehow I got it working without having to set up a new user account. I still don't know what caused and solved it, though. Weird.

Message 3 of 5 (444 Views)

An unexpected error has occurred. Error: 196613:0

★ Novice

Been having trouble trying to update my Sims 4. It only goes up to 20%, and the following error message pops up: "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 196613:0"

I don't have firewall set up on my Mac, it's off. I've deleted all antivirus software in my computer. I've deleted Origin and redownloaded it. I've deleted Sims 4 entirely and redownloaded it.

But nothing seems to work.

I updated to Big Sur a few weeks ago, could this be an issue?

Please help, I miss playing Sims Frown

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

Re: An unexpected error has occurred. Error: 196613:0

★★★ Newbie

i had this problem too, but yesterday i uninstalled origin, used origin reset tool, restarted my computer and reinstalled origin, then TS4 (MacOS Big Sur). this worked for me and TS4 launched fine. but this morning i tried to download holiday celebration pack and the same error message popped again... 

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)