Disappearing Floors on Sims 4! Please Help!!!! Picture attached!

by Total_Pyro23

Original Post

Disappearing Floors on Sims 4! Please Help!!!! Picture attached!

★ Novice

My Sims has a graphical error where the floors are invisible and cannot have floor tiles placed on them. Also, my game keeps crashing! Frown I have reset the game and Origin many times. I have also clear the cache and deleted all of my data in hopes that this would fix the problem and it didn't. I have uninstalled Origin and Sims 4 four times with no luck. The attached picture is what my houses from the inside look like on every lot. I have ran out of every option. PLEASE HELP! I have spent SO much money on this game and would like enjoy it again.

Message 1 of 7 (1,031 Views)

Re: Disappearing Floors on Sims 4! Please Help!!!! Picture attached!

★ Novice

Here's the file as a .pdf if anyone needs it in that format. thank you!

Message 2 of 7 (1,024 Views)

Re: Lot floors wont load in, and big glitch black wall in screen.(Also crashes)[

★ Novice

I am having this EXACT same problem. Was there ever any solution to this? If so, I would greatly appreciate help on how to fix my computer as well! Thank you!! This is what my screen looks like.

Message 3 of 7 (995 Views)

Re: ❗️ [WORKAROUND] Problems playing Sims 4 on the 16" MacBook Pro

★ Novice
@Bluebellflora this is a huge problem for me. I have done everything I know to fix my issue. I can send screenshots or anything else you need. Thanks!
Message 4 of 7 (1,012 Views)

@Total_Pyro23 

Do you have a 16" MacBook Pro? Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 7 (992 Views)

Re: Disappearing Floors on Sims 4! Please Help!!!! Picture attached!

★★ Novice

Hey! I'm facing the same issue as well. Floors in the game simply don't render for me, so there's just a big, blue expanse underneath every building. Creepy! Sometimes a floor does indeed load, but the game crashes immediately afterwards.

If anyone else has solved this issue, I would love to learn what you did!

Message 6 of 7 (978 Views)

@Total_Pyro23

I've merged all your posts together as posting the same thing in multiple threads isn't helpful to anyone. Please provide the information I have asked for in my post above and we can go from there. If you have a 16" MBP this thread will be merged into the master help thread for that specific model Mac which is experiencing multiple issues with the game.

@Icepay

Please provide all the info requested in the link in my previous post above.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 7 of 7 (968 Views)