Different objects on different computers?

by saurosnail

Original Post

Different objects on different computers?

★★★ Newbie

Hi! This is kind of hard to explain... I have just bought and downloaded Sims 4 on my computer, and my boyfriend tried to play it on his computer while logged in at my account on origin and his game was in english and had some other features than my game had. On my computer sims was in Swedish, and i for example did not have the bunk beds, or the ducks that you can put in the pond or pool. My game seem to lack some objects which is really strange because on my boyfriends computer the exact same downloaded game had those things. Just to clarify, it's both on my origin account and with my downloaded game, but on different computers. Both computers are mac books. Anyone that knows why this is? i have tried to update but it dosen't help.

Message 1 of 2 (397 Views)

Re: Different objects on different computers?

@saurosnail

The game isn't the same on both computers because each installation is local to the machine.

You seem to have language set to Swedish, he has it set to English.

Bunk beds came in a previous patch, ducks came in the Cottage Living EP. Perhaps you are running the Legacy Edition of the game which does not support these new features but your boyfriend is running the current version of the game which is why he has them. Legacy Edition info here - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/The-Sims-4-Mac-Legacy-Edition-thread/m-p/8420037#M226...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)