Dark square shadows under Sims

by BeckyDonadon

Original Post

Re: Dark square shadows under Sims

★★★★★ Novice
@Bluebellflora I will retry the SSAO thing and experiment with lighting graphics. My sims' shadows also look like that it's just when they interact sometimes they will expand and glitch back in place, and that was the best screenshot I could get:/ But I'll try these things and see how it goes. Thx in advance!!
Message 11 of 13 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi I know it's been a while. I eventually found the time to play again today, but the shadows were so extremely glitchy and my sims disappeared and reappeared a few times, so I went into my graphics setting and starting changing things to try and fix it. I looked at retina display and read that it can slow some computers down, so I tried turning it off and it froze into a weird screen (there should be a screenshot) I eventually had to force quit the game. I'm just tired at this point, there are just waay too many glitches and bugs that I can barely enjoy my game, and I don't feel like playing anymore. But thank you for your help.

Message 12 of 13 (265 Views)

@BeckyDonadon

Have you tried changing the SSAO? Or are you just playing around with the in-game options?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 13 of 13 (254 Views)