Crash - repair game dosen't help

by gayagavriel

Original Post

Crash - repair game dosen't help

★ Novice

hey guys!

lately I've had tons of game crash/cannot load or take a long time to load, and everytime it worked just fine after I hit "repair game",

but now not only that the game takes a lot of time to load also it stuck at a certin hour and then i cannot play, I cannot even exit the game withour force quit...

i tried repair game but it obviously did'nt help. I'm sceard to delete the game and reinstalle becouse I don't want to lose my prograss...

please help! (I'm in quarentin and desperate!) or at least tell me I'm not the only one who is expirencing this! 

Message 1 of 5 (326 Views)

Re: Crash - repair game dosen't help

★★★★★ Novice
@gayagavriel I've had the same exact problem it works fine for the first few minutes but then the sims get stuck and soon after the game crashes and my iMac restarts automatically. I've tried uninstalling, constantly repairing but the problem continues. Hope an update is on the way
Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

@gayagavriel @vassanya8881

Do you think it is this issue? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Game-Freeze-Extended-Loading-Times-Save-Game/m-p...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 5 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Bluebellflora Nope, it doesn't seem to be any of those but thanks for the link. I am still having the same problem after the game update
Message 4 of 5 (259 Views)

@vassanya8881 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 5 (236 Views)