Re: Content not showing in Sims 4 after game installed

by kazalop1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Content not showing in Sims 4 after game installed

★★ Novice

I have recently bought some new expansion packs and stuff packs for my sims 4.

However, after they installed (they have the installed icon) I played the game and some have appeared but some have not. Some older expansion packs have deleted too. 

For example, I downloaded Snowy Escape, Island Living and glamour stuff pack. They all downloaded and have the downloaded icon however only Island living and glamour stuff pack have appeared. Snowy Escape has not. I already had a few others downloaded too but somehow some of them have disappeared now for example the university expansion pack has says installed but is no longer listed on the game content or shows up in the game. 

I have tried repairing, updating also uninstalled the games and re installed but with no luck. 

Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 4 (624 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply. It turns out my Mac needed updating. All sorted now. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@kazalop1 Have you tried a Clear Cache then a repair?  If you have mods, please remove them.  Here is a link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ please get back to us if this doesnt work.  Thanks.  

Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

@kazalop1  Please load the game to the Main Menu, where you can choose to load a save or start a new one, and look for the game's version number, either along the bottom of the screen or in the lower right corner.  Please list the entire version number, i.e. 1.xx.xx.xxxx.

Please also run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (587 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply. It turns out my Mac needed updating. All sorted now. 

Message 4 of 4 (572 Views)