Re: Columns not showing ion CAS after 5-27-21 update

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Columns not showing ion CAS after 5-27-21 update

★★★ Novice

In CAS my columns are not showing even with all mods and cc removed after the update on 5-27-21. I was directed here from discord because it does not seem to be a UI mod causing the columns to not show. I have tried repairing my game and then starting a new game and the columns are still not appearing in the new game or in my saves. I wanted to know if I uninstall and then re-install the game through origin if that could possibly fix the issue? I do not want to lose my saves and tray files. If I put my saves and tray files on my desktop, uninstall and re install the game then put those files back in the new Sims 4 folder created, will my saves and tray transfer over? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (296 Views)

Re: Columns not showing ion CAS after 5-27-21 update

@virgo_simmer

No idea about a columns issue, you'd need to check the bug forum for that, this is the Mac tech forum Standard smile Bug forum - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Yes, you can copy your saves/tray etc. folders into a new Sims 4 folder for the game but sometimes mods can affect a save in which case, you would just be copying the issue from one installation to another.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)