Re: City Living Karaoke Machine Bug???

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

City Living Karaoke Machine Bug???

★★ Novice

I don't know if this is just me, but whenever my sims use the karaoke machine, the song restarts every two seconds and I can never hear the full song.  Im playing on a MacBook Pro.  

Message 1 of 2 (741 Views)

Re: City Living Karaoke Machine Bug???

Champion

@ria017 Are you playing with any CC or Mods? If so, one of those could be outdated and causing problems.Easiest way to test if it is your Mods is to move the entire Sims 4 to your Desktop. (Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4) Do Not Delete it as this is where your Saved games are stored! Then restart the Sims 4 to allow a new folder to generate. Start a new game remembering that none of your CC, mods or saved games will be present. Play for about an hour, testing to see if the Karaoke Machine works. If it appears fine, then you have a bad mod or piece of CC.

Unfortunately, there is no program for the Mac that can identify bad CC. You'll have to add your CC back in small batches, test the game, and repeat this process until you either identify the bad CC or your problem was solved by generating a new Sims 4 folder and your CC is cleared. 

If this does not work, then please give us the specs of your Mac found under the Apple Logo in the upper left hand corner. Do Not include the serial number.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (713 Views)