thank you very much! 

Message 281 of 314 (581 Views)

Re: Origin Download Button Not Working

★★★ Newbie

omg thank you!!

Message 282 of 314 (539 Views)

Sims 4 packs not downloading

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't download any of my expansion, game, or stuff packs for sims 4. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling origin as well as resetting it and clearing the cache. I tried uninstalling the base game which downloaded fine but none of the other packs will download. I use a mac computer. I even tried resetting my computer as well and nothing has worked. The download button is there but when I click it nothing happens. No error code shows up or anything. 

Message 283 of 314 (527 Views)

Re: Snowy Escape

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @sofiearnesen ,

Try going to your application settings in Origin and toggle off the technical previews. Then restart Origin and try to download your Expansion Pack.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 284 of 314 (525 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Expansion Packs

★ Novice

THANK YOU!!

Message 285 of 314 (533 Views)

Re: I Cant Download The Sims 4 Expansion Pack

★★★★★ Newbie

It worked. How can I repay you??

Message 286 of 314 (544 Views)

Re: I Cant Download The Sims 4 Expansion Pack

★★★★★ Newbie
@simadi21 thank youuuuuu sooooo very much it worked! I just got island living with the Black Friday sale and I was LIVID when the download button wasn't working
Message 287 of 314 (537 Views)

Re: (Mac) Download Button Not Working for Sims 4 packs

★★★ Newbie
Message 288 of 314 (526 Views)

Cats and dogs pack wont download

★★★ Newbie

Hi! so I just bought the cats and dogs pack for sims 4 about 20 min ago and I've literally tried everything to get it to download but I can't get it! I first tried just downloading like normal but the download button wont work. I've tried resetting origin, redownloading origin, resetting my computer, and a bunch of other things too. I am so desperate at this point I need some help Frown

Message 289 of 314 (521 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Expansion Packs

★★★ Newbie

It worked for me! Amazing solution.

Message 290 of 314 (536 Views)