Cant play Sims 4 university!!

by Nekaylajayne

Original Post

Re: Sims4 Legacy still not working

★★★ Newbie
@BlackjackWidow When I go to do that I don't have that option. Mine just gives you the option to choose the language and "Command Line Arguments"
Message 241 of 849 (1,317 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@sara9085  Have you tried to do a Repair in Origin?

Right-click The Sims 4 in your Game Library, and choose Repair in the menu. Wait until it's done. See if it shows up now.

Message 242 of 849 (1,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@sara9085What operative system are you on?

Message 243 of 849 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 244 of 849 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonroaAkashu macOS sierra version 10.12.6
Message 245 of 849 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@sara9085  Does your computer have Windows or is it a Mac?

EDIT Thank you, disregard my post.

Message 246 of 849 (1,145 Views)

Sims 4 University pack not working with Legacy Edition

★★ Novice

I bought the Sims 4 university game pack yesterday, and it installed no problem. However when I went to launch the game and start playing, it was no where to be found at the start up or in game. I read compliants of other customers who have the same problem, and most of them have come to the conclusion that the pack is not compatible with Legacy Edition (which I use because my MacBook Pro is from mid 2010.) 

Is this a problem that will be fixed or can those who use Legacy Edition never play the University Pack? If so, I want a refund.

Also is there any work arounds for this problem? I'm honestly up for trying anything at this point.

Message 247 of 849 (1,284 Views)

@sara9085 

Moved your posts to the Mac forum as the thread you posted in is not relevant to you.

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

This is to better understand your system and confirm whether you should be running the Legacy Edition or not.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 248 of 849 (1,064 Views)

Re: Sims 4 University pack not working with Legacy Edition

@ChickenHay

Discover University will not work with the Legacy Edition. You can either keep it on your Origin account for when you eventually get a new computer or you can contact EA for a refund - https://help.ea.com/en/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 249 of 849 (1,254 Views)

Cant play Sims 4 university!!

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, 

Im having trouble playing Sims 4 university. I am currently using Sims 4 legacy and playing on a OS X Yosemite 2014. I think this is compatible with metals? but i have no option in origin to change the game from 32bit to 64bit? I right click to sims 4 icon and go to game options-advanced launch options- but the only option is game language and command line arguments???

Someone please help. 

Message 250 of 849 (1,077 Views)