Re: Can’t see all my game packs

by Coley666

Original Post

Can’t see all my game packs

★★★ Newbie

So I just got my first Mac book. I’ve re-downloaded all 46 packs. Then, when I went to create a sim, I’ve realized some of my packs were missing. I went to the main menu and i definitely was missing a lot. So, what does that mean and what do I do next?…

Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Check on Origin that they have all installed - they are linked via Origin so also check that you own them on that Origin account and that some weren't accidentally registered to a different one.

Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Danielle2171994 You may want to try running a game repair, but running a game repair in Mac is more involved. Please go to the link below on BlueBellFlora's website for the directions for running a game repair on Mac:
How to run a game repair:

• Open Origin, click ‘Game Library’ then right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game

• Make sure to let it run until it has completed all repairs (it will do the base game first, then run through each of your DLCs (Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs).

Edit: I have learned that there was an update in Origin a month ago, and now the normal repair in Origin will repair all packs on Mac also. So please ignore the info below.
If you’re on Mac, the repair in Origin will only repair your base game. Learn why and how to repair your DLCs (Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs) at this link: https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

@Danielle2171994 

Moved your thread to the Mac forum for Mac specific tech. help.

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

How much storage is available on your Mac?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)