Re: Can't install some of my The Sims 3 dlcs/expansions on mac because...

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't install some of my The Sims 3 dlcs/expansions on mac because...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I lost my code and/or origin is telling me there is no cd code if i bought it on origin and you need the code to install the game and dlc/expansions on mac so can someone help me. There is an example with Ambitions in the photos I uploaded.

Message 1 of 5 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BestKidJames  You'll need to contact EA customer support to ask for your CD keys.  It should be simple for a support rep to look them up and paste them into a chat window for you.  It may also help to upload the same screenshots you posted here when you're submitting your request, since this is an older and sort of obscure issue.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

All Replies

@BestKidJames  You'll need to contact EA customer support to ask for your CD keys.  It should be simple for a support rep to look them up and paste them into a chat window for you.  It may also help to upload the same screenshots you posted here when you're submitting your request, since this is an older and sort of obscure issue.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 5 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict Well, they did not help me. While I told them my problem (the email way bc chat was not popping up), They just gave me the link on how to find codes in origin and I tried all of those ways and they all did not work like when I went to my order history, I only saw my origin purchases and some placeholders and no The Sims 3 dlcs/expansions, and when I did the origin way by right clicking on game it is on the game code, not the dlcs too. Welp, I guess I can’t have some of my The Sims 3 dlcs/expansions.

Message 4 of 5 (493 Views)

@BestKidJames  I don't have any issues with accessing live chat, although I've always used Firefox for that.  Maybe it doesn't work as well in other browsers, at least in macOS.  If you can get through to a live support rep, you could explain that the offered advice doesn't help and see whether you get a better answer.  If you don't though, let me know.  You should absolutely be able to install all of your owned content.

Message 5 of 5 (484 Views)