Re: Can't Play Any Sim Households (Mac)

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Can't Play Any Sim Households (Mac)

★ Novice

I was about to play my game like usual until I got this glitch or bug where the sim household thumbnails blink blank to blue and keep loading. It also shows it as a blank slate with no sims and with that household, it would give me a generated sim like it would when you're making a new sim. The last thing it does is that when I would make a new file with a new sim, when going into Live Mode, I would see no sim at all, like nothing is there. I tried moving script mods (as I use mods and cc) but that didn't fix it. I then disabled mods to see if it would be fixed when there's no mods, unfortunately that didn't work either. I have the latest ver of the sims 4 and haven't updated my mac to Catalina (since I don't have room) and don't know what else to do as I'm just a 17yr old who isn't a genius at computers and the specifics of it. If anyone can help me or tell me that I'm not the only one who is dealing with this, please tell me, I'm losing hope hehe Frown

here's what it looks like:

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 8.53.19 PM.png

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Re: Can't Play Any Sim Households (Mac)

@poodleluv1231

Move your Mods folder to the desktop, trash the localthumbcache.package file and then see if that fixes it.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)