Re: Can't Change Worlds

by niajade123

Original Post

Can't Change Worlds

★ Novice

My Sims 4 game won't let me change worlds. I'm in my household in Del Sol Valley, if I go to another world and click on a lot It. Will. Not. Load. I tried moving my Sims to another world and it won't load. I've tried uninstalling the game, repairing the game, having no other played households. Like idk what else to do. 

Message 1 of 4 (431 Views)

@niajade123

When you say it won't load what happens? Does the game crash? Does it kick you back to the current lot?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

★ Novice

It just goes to the loading screen and never loads. I've left it there to load for like a long time and it just never loads.

Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

@niajade123

Do you use CC/Mods? If so move the Mods folder to the desktop, trash the localthumbcache.package file then load your game and see if it still happens.

Do you have a lastCrash file in your Sims 4 folder from when this happens? If so could you attach it to a post here. Open it in TextEdit first and take out the "xml" in the first line. Also, if you upload your save I'll happily test it in my game. Upload to a file sharing site and post the link here or PM me with it if you prefer.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (353 Views)