Can I purchase a game pack with Itunes?

by MiaIsFabulous1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I purchase a game pack with Itunes?

★★★ Newbie

Hi I was just wondering If I'm able to purchase a game using Itunes Voucher money?

Message 1 of 4 (4,491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I purchase a game pack with Itunes?

Hi @MiaIsFabulous1,

No, you can't buy a Game pack for The Sims 4 using an iTunes card. You need a credit card, PayPal account or EA wallet card in order to buy game on Origin.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,615 Views)

All Replies

Hi @MiaIsFabulous1,

No, you can't buy a Game pack for The Sims 4 using an iTunes card. You need a credit card, PayPal account or EA wallet card in order to buy game on Origin.

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 4 (5,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If I use go to origin.com on my phone and sign into my account, can I buy the pack off of there with the iTunes gift card? Would it transfer to my account on my laptop?

Message 3 of 4 (2,148 Views)

Hi @emmam_2222 ,

No, Origin.com does not accept iTunes cards as payment method.

Message 4 of 4 (2,141 Views)