Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Installation Verification Failure (Sims 3 64-bit release)

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Highlighted

Update:  This issue should now be solved for all affected players.  The issue on EA's end that was causing this particular error has been addressed.

If for some reason you're still seeing the installation verification error, please contact EA customer support:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Specifically say that you play on a Mac and that you would like the entitlement for the 64-bit version of Sims 3 added to your account.  If the first support rep doesn't understand, says they can't help, or claims this is not an issue, feel free to ask that this be escalated.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 81 of 82 (4,524 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for sharing the update @puzzlezaddict. Standard smile

As mentioned above, if the issue persists please get in touch with the support team directly for further assistance.

Closing this thread here.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 82 of 82 (813 Views)