Re: [CURRENT ISSUE 64-bit] bulky eyelashes? grainy hair?

by dizzyyydreamerrr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@spookyorcaI have this too on full graphic setting. Maybe it's a new design from the sims 4. -_-v Now we need cc eyelashes to look like the real ones.

Message 31 of 99 (4,397 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Yellowhood I found the solution for this is to hold down shift Standard smile
Message 32 of 99 (4,386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@KeelHKeelH To be honest when I saw it, after playing sims 4 I thought it's how it should look like lmao (since sims 3 was blocked for Mac for so long I forgot how it should be haha)
Message 33 of 99 (4,359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Vibama Please explain more.
Message 34 of 99 (4,358 Views)

@nelly483  The person you're asking was saying that the solution to the caps lock key not working was to hold down shift, as in, hold shift to get capital letters rather than enabling caps lock.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 35 of 99 (4,351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really wish someone from EA would help or that the big thread was still open. This is one of many issues that are still unsolved for many people. The eyelashes make CAS really unenjoyable Frown my sims look ridiculous

Message 36 of 99 (4,196 Views)

★ Novice

I definitely have the same problem, possibly more now that I've managed to download the 64bit base game on my Mac

Message 37 of 99 (4,043 Views)

@MizThando17  Everyone has the bulky eyelashes, as far as we can tell.  But the grainy hair in your screenshot is less common.  Could you please attach your deviceconfig.log?  It's in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3.  You'll neeed to manually open the folders; the file won't show up in a search.  You can delete your user and computer names, about 25 lines down, but there's nothing else in that file that can identify you.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 38 of 99 (4,009 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue. I am only seeing the eyelash issues though. No grainy hair yet.

Message 39 of 99 (3,970 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issues. Blocky eyelashes in CAS and in game. I also have the static in the hair in CAS but not in game. 

Message 40 of 99 (3,625 Views)