Re: CC not showing up anywhere in game

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

CC not showing up anywhere in game

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys.

I got a new Mac yesterday and it was set with iCloud so everything was back to the way it was on my old Mac. I got on and there was no CC working on the game- even though I have enabled both script mods and cc. All the cc ends in .package and is in the mods folder. I don't know what to do anymore I tried uninstalling sims and origin and it didn't help. I tried deleting mods folder and putting it back in. Quitting game and everything else I can think of. Please help me out it's driving me crazy! I have taken everything except the resource doc out of mods for right now and the cc is in a folder on my desktop. this is what my mods folder looks like currently

Message 1 of 4 (542 Views)

@emme121216

Could you click once on the Mods folder in the Electronic Arts > Sims 4 folder then go to File > Get Info in the Menu bar. In the window that pops up there is a General > Where section showing the location of the file, please could you copy and paste that location here?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Bluebellflora I screenshotted just so I wouldn't screw up I hope that's ok! (edited name out for privacy)

Message 3 of 4 (454 Views)

@emme121216

That's great thanks Standard smile I wanted to make sure that the folder was in the right location for the game, which it is. Could you trash the localthumbcache.package file in the Sims 4 folder, put your CC back into the Mods folder, repair your game, then load the game and see if the CC shows up.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (437 Views)