Are fixes being worked on?

by itsmikeee64

Original Post

Highlighted

Are fixes being worked on?

★ Apprentice

So I've seen a lot of threads and reports of issues regarding the 64 bit - eyelashes borked, grainy hair, screen tearing, wonky camera movement, etc... But I have yet to see any word from an official EA employee saying whether these things are being worked on and will be corrected, or if this was a one time thing and they're no longer supporting/patching it. Does anyone know?

Sorry if this has been mentioned or talked about elsewhere, I haven't seen anything anywhere.

Message 1 of 4 (426 Views)

Re: Are fixes being worked on?

@itsmikeee64  There was one patch a while back that fixed a couple issues, but since then, there hasn't been any official word since then.  I hope there will be more fixes, and if I had to guess, I'd say there will be, but I don't have any actual information to back that up.

Now's not really the best time to ask though, since the people who would know and could comment are probably done working for the year.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

★ Apprentice
@itsmikeee64 Matter of fact, on one of the threads @MaxisJoe commented that one bug was noted which means they see what's on the forums and more importantly know that there are bugs. No idea if there's gonna be a fix or not.
Message 3 of 4 (355 Views)

★★★ Guide

@akotbkotb wrote:
@itsmikeee64Matter of fact, on one of the threads @MaxisJoe commented that one bug was noted which means they see what's on the forums and more importantly know that there are bugs. No idea if there's gonna be a fix or not.

Haha maybe they only sent us thoughts and prayers 🙏👼

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)