64 but and metal update: Cc

by jadealexistv

Original Post

64 but and metal update: Cc

★★★★★ Novice

Is anyone having trouble installing CC into the game after finally getting pasts the initial errors ? 

Message 1 of 6 (452 Views)

Re: 64 but and metal update: Cc

★★ Pro
@jadealexistv for some reason my Mods folder is not showing ingame.
Message 2 of 6 (443 Views)

@jadealexistv  What kind of custom content are you trying to install, and do you see any errors?

@realfabiomello  Please make sure you're not placing your mods in the iCloud version of Documents.  And be sure to delete scriptcache.package after adding mods.

If that's not the issue, try rebuilding your Mods folder.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

★★ Pro
@puzzlezaddict It’s all good now. Thank you!
Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict I was trying to install 3rd party cc.

I made one observation, not sure if this has anything to do with it. My game is running, laggy, but very doable. The Sims 3 is in my launchpad, but the sims 3 application is not in my applications folder. Maybe the missing piece has something to do with the cc not having an application to use? There's no plumbob on any simspack files. just blank files. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it at all but it was just an observation. If anyone has had any luck installing their cc please help! we've all been waiting so long to play. happy simming. 

Message 5 of 6 (385 Views)

@jadealexistv  It's entirely possible that the hidden TS3 icon is why Sims3Packs can't be installed by double-clicking, as before.  We won't be able to test it until (and unless) that particular error is addressed, but it'll be interesting to see.

If you want to see hidden icons in a Finder window, you can click cmd-shift-. (period).

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)