Re: Still game crash

by cebart73

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora Yes, I’m on my phone now, not my computer, and apparently I have a second account that’s logged onto my phone. I thought I’d merged them...
Message 371 of 614 (722 Views)

@cebart73

Ah ok, thanks Standard smile Could you please attach the most recent lastCrash report as it is in your Sims 4 folder, not c/p into a Word doc. You will need to open it in TextEdit and delete the XML from the first line before uploading.

The current Config.log file from your Sims 4 folder would also be good please.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 372 of 614 (721 Views)

Re: TS4 - Gameplay Glitch 3D Lines and Grainy Screen

★★★ Novice
@jessicacaso91 I have the same problem I have the same exact computer are you except its 2019. I have experienced those lines and to me it looks like you in your game you are doing something that is causing the game to fall apart. for instance in my game I can't build a room that isn't outside, if I do make a room fully inside with 4 setts of walls and a roof it often crashes. when it docent I get what you're getting but the lines are black. what I can suggest to you is do some testing. try and get it to do what is show. see if their is a trigger, like for instance when I cook something it happens. when you find the trigger, do your best to not activate it have quick meals if that works. this may not b the best of help but its what I do and it works. hope it gets fixed soon.
Message 373 of 614 (594 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay, I've been having trouble figuring out how to upload. Hope this works! Let me know if you need anything else.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 374 of 614 (678 Views)

Load screens and graphic glitches

★★ Apprentice

Hi! 

I am experiencing the same problems with my game after the most recent update. My game will be stuck on the loading screen until it crashes or I force quit. I have repaired the game multiple times, turned off the audio, played on offline mode, restarted my Mac. I have been able to get the game to load occasionally. In these instances I have experienced multiple graphics glitches including a black “x” shaped mark the grew and shrank as I zoomed and complete loss of flooring in my lots in which the floors appear blue and I can see into the rooms on the floor below. 

Message 375 of 614 (617 Views)

Re: Load screens and graphic glitches

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue and idk what to do about it smh

Message 376 of 614 (611 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@LeccaLovesYou. interesting. i have the same issue, but the graphics glitch i'd had a while ago. the floor was reflecting the sky. i think that might be unrelated to the loading screen issue.
Message 377 of 614 (598 Views)

@LeccaLovesYou 

Do you have a 16" MacBook Pro?

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 378 of 614 (581 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora Hi, yes I do!

I have a 16” MacBook Pro (2019) currently operating on MacOS Big Sur version 11.0.1
Processor: 2.3GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
Memory: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
Message 379 of 614 (571 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora Under graphics/displays it says AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
Message 380 of 614 (570 Views)