❗️ Sims 4 keeps crashing when accessing the Gallery

by rin_tokki

Original Post

GALLERY KEEPS CRASHING.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Parenthood, Dine out, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try opening the gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try an open the gallery my whole game crashes
What do you expect to see? I expect my gallery to open and not crash
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I really want to download the house from parasite and my gallery just keeps crashing, has been for about a month, I removed all my mods and it still crashes. 

Message 221 of 356 (1,044 Views)

Re: GALLERY KEEPS CRASHING.

★★ Apprentice

me too!! It’s been almost 3 months since this started! 

Message 222 of 356 (946 Views)

Re: My sims game keeps crashing whenever I open the gallery in game

★★ Apprentice

I see the workaround solution but its doesn't really help me! My gallery still crashes and whenever i search my name in the online one it doesn't come up with anything. Any idea when this will be fixed??

Message 223 of 356 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue that's so annoying!! Did you find any solution? Devil

Message 224 of 356 (803 Views)

Can't connect to the sims 4 gallery

★★★ Newbie

I can't connect to the sims 4 gallery - it keeps saying I'm offline. I've tried to delete and reinstall my UI cheats and MCCC but it hasn't worked?

Message 225 of 356 (726 Views)

Re: Can't connect to the sims 4 gallery

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem!  I've repaired the game, restarted my internet, restarted the computer, etc. etc. and still not able to connect to the gallery.

Message 226 of 356 (654 Views)

sims 4 crashes when opening gallery

★★★ Newbie

whenever i attempt to open the gallery, the game freezes for a moment, then crashes. i've removed my mods folder and tried repairing the game, to no avail.

Message 227 of 356 (684 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too!!!

Message 228 of 356 (716 Views)

game crashed when I open gallery on sims4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? seasons,discover university,get to work, city living,vampires, island living, realm of magic, jungle adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it happens when i press gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? my game just crashes as soon as i click on gallery. and i have to reopen
What do you expect to see? the gallery open so i can browse it and download what i like
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after the last update

on sims lately whenever I try to open gallery my game would crash immediately, I tried to repair the game but that didnt work. i removed all mods from my game then again tried to repair but that still didnt work out.

Message 229 of 356 (669 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this same problem too - Mac, no mods, seems to have started after I placed 1 lot from gallery and then downloaded another from EA's website. Not sure if it is related but figured I would mention it.

Message 230 of 356 (650 Views)