Re: Gallery not working

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

MY GAME SHUT DOWN WHEN I OPEN GALLERY HELP

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi

my game keeps shutting down whenever i open the gallery and so - it loades and then it shut down immediatly. ive tried to repair the game,  update the game,  delete all my cc -  but it  keeps happening  HEELP

Message 281 of 356 (439 Views)

Re: MY GAME SHUT DOWN WHEN I OPEN GALLERY HELP

@fannyhund70

Merged into the main thread for this issue. Please add an avatar to your Origin account and see if that fixes it. If you need help with how to do that see this help page - https://bluebellflora.com/2020/12/16/crashing-caused-by-origin-avatar/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 282 of 356 (434 Views)

My Gallery isn’t working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City living, Get Together, Get to Work, Spa Day, Vampires, Parenthood, Tiny Living, My first Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout and Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go onto the gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? The gallery and the whole game just freezes and then stops responding or I get kicked out of the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect the gallery to work and not freeze or kick me out the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Open Sims 4 go onto the Gallery and for me it freezes and the whole game stops responding then it either just keeps loading when actually it’s just not responding or it kicks me out of the game. Please I love the Gallery and not being able to use it is really hard as it is such an amazing feature to the game. 

Message 283 of 356 (657 Views)

Re: My Gallery isn’t working

@nadstermyron

You don't have an avatar for your Origin ID. Can you set an avatar and see if that fixes it.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 284 of 356 (630 Views)

Gallery not working

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem for a while now. Every time i open the Sims 4 gallery it wont work. what will happen is that once i click on the sims 4 gallery it will open to the screen for the gallery and will only load after loading for about 2 minutes it will close the whole game. I also have mods however i know thats not the problem because i have removed the mods folder and tried again and it is still not working. I would appreciate it if someone could help me.   

Message 285 of 356 (545 Views)

@im_al05

Merged into the main thread on the issue. Change your Origin avatar and see if that helps.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 286 of 356 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

what do you mean by origin avatar?

Message 287 of 356 (534 Views)

@im_al05

https://bluebellflora.com/2020/12/16/crashing-caused-by-origin-avatar/

AHQSigImage.png
Message 288 of 356 (500 Views)

Re: ❗️ Sims 4 keeps crashing when accessing the Gallery

★★ Novice

after the newest patch (May 27th 2021) i'm having this issue, every-time i try to load the gallery my game crashes, i am so bummed about it as i was really looking forward. to playing with the update but desperately needed to place something from the gallery

Message 289 of 356 (472 Views)

Re: Game crashing when connecting to internet on Gallery while gaming

★★ Novice

since the newest patch (May 27th 2021) i'm having this issue, every time i try to load the gallery my game crashes, i am so bummed about it as i was really looking forward. to playing with the update but desperately needed to place something from the gallery

i have attached my last crash file via google drive.

Message 290 of 356 (465 Views)