Re: live mode stops working after a few seconds of playing

by Smushy19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

live mode stops working after a few seconds of playing

★★★ Newbie

For some reason, as soon as I start playing, my sims freeze. I tried my best to fix it by using a debug cheat, but when I do, it works for a few seconds and then stops. It's ruining my game and I would be very happy if you can help me fix it.

Message 1 of 5 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry for not replying, but one day it just started to work again and it has been working since. I forgot to come back after a new update came and fixed the bug. Once again, I am very sorry.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@SmushyWayne Can you try travelling to another lot with your sims. You can also try moving your sims out of their current lot using their phone (sell all the belongings) to an empty lot, and then move them back in to their original lot after the move.
Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This didn't really work, but thanks so much for trying to help.

Message 3 of 5 (438 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@SmushyWayne Are you going into build mode prior to the freezing happening or does it just happen randomly? Are they posing while frozen or just standing in place?

Could you possibly upload a video?
Message 4 of 5 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry for not replying, but one day it just started to work again and it has been working since. I forgot to come back after a new update came and fixed the bug. Once again, I am very sorry.

Message 5 of 5 (284 Views)